This website is about jobs in the energy industries – oil and gas jobs, renewables such as wind, solar and tidal as well as aligned industries like marine and cruise ships. We’ll also be talking about issues and listing job opportunities within various mining sectors around the world.
There are so many things happening around the world, from -
* new oil and shale oil fields being discovered in various countries,
* fracking being debated as the best thing since sliced bread and the worst things yet devised by man,
* foreign investment being pumped into shale oil extraction in the USA and Canada which will impact the way the whole industry is likely to develop,
* lots of new competitors getting into exporting and selling LNG (liquid natural gas) and what that could mean for the established players,
* even, the election of a more moderate president in Iran could bring more Iranian oil onto the world market and who knows what that will mean for the rest of us. Etc., etc., etc.
Energy industries and the demand for energy keep expanding despite the otherglobal economic problems and that means skilled,
qualified workers are needed now and global future demands for these workers will also continue to grow.
Finding sources of energy that are sustainable, extracted and refined in environmentally-friendly ways, in politically and economically sensitive areas are among the key issues which will have incredibly far reaching consequences for everyone on this planet.
So, if you want a place on the cutting edge, we can help.
This site offers:
* job listings by country, company and specific job type, updated daily,
* tips on creating successful CV’s (resumes) and cover letters, interviewing techniques, etc.,
* articles that give you the information to become more knowledgeable as well as for making the very best impression during your interviews.
Come back often to check on our daily job opportunities and the latest information you need.
Bookmark this page on your computer, iPad, iPhone and favorite social media sites so you’re always among the first to know.
Have a good look around the site, get to know what’s available and what you need to know so you’ll be in the best position to find that job.